Instead of giving money for us to purchase goods or services, you may prefer to give actual goods or services. We appreciate in-kind donations as much as donations of cash. This may be the perfect way for your business to partner with Juliette’s House. In-kind donations help us reduce operating costs and save money. Every dollar not spent on operating expenses is a dollar we can spend on direct services to children and families.
Your in-kind donation can be a one-time gift (such as an item for our annual auction), or on-going (such as landscaping services or building maintenance).
Examples of some current needs:
- On-going tending of our rose bushes and other outdoor plantings
- Discounted printing services
- Scraping, Priming and Painting of the exterior roof trim by a licensed, bonded company
- Prune and trim trees on all sides of the property
- Repair water damaged flooring in storage shed
If you provide services or products which you feel would benefit Juliette’s House and wish to donate, please contact: